The objective was to connect all our offices and people worldwide through one network and let them communicate through Microsoft Teams.
Kotug is a leading maritime business that provides its innovative towage and maritime services worldwide.
Customer case study Microsoft Teams
Kotug provides a complete portfolio of services from designing, building, chartering, and operating vessels to training people and providing innovative advice, thanks to its many years of expertise and advanced technologies.
Kotug operates in Europe, Russia, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, North, and South America, and the Caribbean
, and its activities continue to expand. Kotug is a family business and attaches great value to the highest industry standards in health, safety, the environment, and quality.
Kotug was keen to further optimize its IT strategy at a global level to support its continuing international growth. The objective was to connect all our offices and people worldwide through one network and provide them with access to all applications and modern types of communication.
Kotug faced the following challenges:
- An alternative to Skype for Business (phasing out) with SIP trunk.
- Global and centralized Cloud telephony solution, which is geared to users in different countries in the EU/APAC/Caribbean.
- A future-proof platform and the flexibility to deal with the growth and many changes the organization is going through.
- One global service provider to roll out Teams in all the countries in which KOTUG operates with one point of contact and one global contract.
- One partner to roll out, implement and provide support for the changes and incidents and always with an expert at the other end of the line.
Download the case study and discover the provided solutions and eventual results!