Infor is one of the world’s largest suppliers of enterprise software and services.
The company builds industry-specific software, which is suitable for the cloud and has 67,000 customers in more than 170 countries. The original American company has transitioned from a traditional telephony environment to a VoIP-driven solution during recent years. The main drivers have cost reduction and a centralized platform for all 17,300 employees.
- Phasing out of legacy technologies and switching to the cloud.
- Complex management of decentralized multi-sourced environment with multiple global providers.
- Missing flexibility, agility, and efficiency without a central management portal and overviews.
- Missing local support and contact, tailored and independent.
- No independent resources were available at major tier 1 carriers for services management.
Download the case study and discover the provided solutions and eventual results!