This latest release includes many new features, enhancements, and important fixes.
New features include:
- Support for Multihop BGP and Multihop BFD
- Support for VMware SD-WAN Edge 610-LTE and Edge 3810 platforms
- GPON support on VMware SD-WAN Edge 6×0
- Zscaler automation to assign and configure sub-locations
- VMware Edge Network Intelligence™ is a new feature available in Release 4.1.0 for on-premise deployments only. Starting with Release 4.2.0, VMware Edge Network Intelligence will be available for both on-premises and VMware-hosted Orchestrators.
- Reports adds four new report types, report templates with improved configuration, localization, and branding.
- REST API v2
- Orchestrator localization now includes German and French
- Enhanced High-Availability support for VMware SD-WAN Edges which use a USB LTE Modem or have an LTE interface (Edge 510-LTE and Edge 610-LTE) Support for multiple IP addresses on VLAN interfaces
- Support for multiple IP addresses on VLAN interfaces
- Conditional backhaul for CSS traffic